You can setup & access T.O.M Terminal on any mobile device with an Internet connection - often people will use a tablet alongside their POS. You can think of TOM Terminal (i.e the mobile payment software) as unintergrated EftPOS.
The general experience is as follows:
- Customer taps Pay button in their mobile app
- Staff enters order into POS as normal
- Staff enters sale amount into TOM Terminal, selects customer & confirms charge
- Staff tender sale in POS as Mobile Payment*
- Get your mobile/tablet device
- Go to http://terminal.au.loke.global/
- Click Create Code and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include which location you're setting up (i.e venue, cafe or store name)
- Once LOKE Support have confirmed, tap the Complete button
Depending on your device, you should be able to Save the web-address to the Home screen of your mobile/tablet device.